|Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Conver 7.1
|Publisher: Innovative Music Systems, Inc.  | More Products|
|OS: Windows Vista,Windows 2003,Windows XP,Windows 2000,Windows 98,Windows Me,Windows NT|
Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Conver
|IntelliScore converts WAV to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, CD to MIDI, WMA to MIDI.
Compose MIDI music simply by singing or playing any instrument.
* Convert MP3 and WAV files to MIDI
* Grab music from a CD and convert it to a MID file
* MIDI-enable any musical instrument, even your voice
* Helps remove vocals for karaoke singing
* Find the beats in percussion tracks
* Speed web page loading time by using intelliScore's MID files instead of MP3, WAVE, or WMA files
With intelliScore and additional software you can:
* Print sheet music from your favorite music
* Record MIDI directly into your sequencer software using your voice or any acoustic instrument
* Generate cell phone ringtones from your favorite music
* See the chord names and key detected by intelliScore
* Change individual notes, swap instruments, transpose, etc.|
Here are a few of intelliScore's powerful features:
* Polyphonic. IntelliScore converts WAVE to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, CD to MIDI, and WMA to MIDI and helps figure out the notes, chord names, and key for you. Since intelliScore is polyphonic, your WAVE, MP3, CD, WMA, and live music can contain several notes at a time, even chords! Spend more time making music...spend less time picking out the notes.
* Real-time MIDI. IntelliScore turns your voice or analog instrument into a realtime MIDI controller for live performance. No need for expensive MIDI pickups! You can also record directly into a MIDI editor using your voice or analog instrument.
* Expression capture. IntelliScore faithfully recreates effects such as pitch bend, vibrato, tremolo, and portamento when your WAVE, MP3, CD, or live music is monophonic.
* Converts several files at the same time.
We back our products with free unlimited technical support. you can free download Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Conver 7.1 now.